Initiative for Equality is committed to protecting the privacy of people who join our network, donate to the organization, or participate in our projects.
We make the following specific commitments:
1. We do not and will not keep your information on your credit card or bank account after you make a donation to us.
2. We will never sell or give out your contact information to others if you donate or join our global network.
3. Our open source mass mail software does not access the email addresses we enter into the system, unlike some commercial mass mail services.
4. You may easily unsubscribe from our mailing list or remove yourself from our contact list at any time.
5. When we solicit your input through online polls, we will never save IP addresses, and we will keep poll data separate from your email address (if you provide it).